From Cake Lab

Monday, April 26, 2010

Colored Petals Cake

It has been quite a while since my last cake...exams have been keeping me busy, but I'm almost done! I had a week long break between exams so I thought it was a great opportunity to fit in one more cake before the end of April. I really had no clue what I wanted to make, but I wanted to use up a lot of my fondant as I'm moving at the end of the month and will just end up tossing what I don't use.
The weather in Montreal has been absolutely beautiful this past week so the theme for this cake seems appropriate. Probably a bit overboard on color, but I was trying to use up my supplies. Looking back at this cake I see so many things I'd like to do, but at the time I honestly just felt like eating cake so didn't invest as much time as I normally would. At least it was tasty!
I'm heading to Maine temporarily in May where I will be able to focus on trying out lots of new cakes and I'm excited to see where the next step takes me!

No comments:

Post a Comment